Sunday, July 29, 2012

Flow

Again,

I write a post, and half way through, I feel like I don't want to post it.


I have great news though: My sister's best friend is now in London, part of the Egyptian delegation to the Olympics. She's on the synchronised swimming team, I cannot begin to explain how proud I am of her. It has been her dream for so long, and she has gone through a lot to make it come true. 

Now all that she needs to do is bring a medal back with her.

I miss my best friend (who is in New York)

I am still suffering a serious case of wanderlust. 

I think I am beginning to write again, I love it. I haven't read what I have written so far, mind you, but I'd missed the feeling of having words come out, of having them flow...

5 comments:

Rathi said...

WOW. That is awesome, Sara. Please convey my best wishes to her :)

Really hoping she gets a medal. xo

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Missed your writing, and yes hopefully she will bring a medal home. Whichever one it is, one at least!!! YAY!!

Taylor said...

How cool that you know some one competi in London!? I hope she wins a medal for your country.
I have wanderlust too..bad, bad case!
I think you should visit NYC!
Come to Philadelphia too!

fabulousjunk said...

amazing. Even if she doesnt bring home a medal, the fact of even going to the olympics is a prize all in itself. My wanderlust is a terminal disease

becks
http://fabulous-junk.blogspot.com

Dinah. said...

I miss that too =) Having your words flow