Saturday, September 10, 2011

No Title


There is a post in my drafts that I am too lazy to complete and edit.
So I am writing a new one.

Here's to new beginnings. Since I am now twenty-four (as of the 26th of August)
Here's to old, old friends, since I am talking to my old school friends more often.
Here's to people who will always be there for you.
Here's to the one who got away, and the one that never was.
Here's to the one that is.

Here's to you, country.

I need hugs and inspiration and love sent my way.

5 comments:

themajessty said...

*HUGS*

Congrats on being 24. (:

Anil Sawan said...

belated birthday wishes :)

The Lewicutt's said...

Hugs and love, lady! Happy belated birthday! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love you, so very much .. So here's to you <3

Nikolett said...

Many many happy belated birthday wishes to you, too! Sending a TON of hugs and love, though your words inspire me so I don't know how I'd send the inspiration back :) Hope you're doing a-okay!