This is so weird! Has it been that long since I last posted?...yeah. I guess.
But since I am procrastinating and should be writing about the Egyptian labor market, and female participation in the labor force, particularly; why females are over-represented in the government and education sectors....I am going to write a blog post instead!
I found this on Missy's blog (Aren't you glad she's back? I AM!)
1. Mood: Bored, oh so bored, but happy - something happened today (I'll tell you all about that later, when I am ready to)
2. Wearing flip-flops to work: yea or nay? NAY
3. Last outdoor concert you went to? A concert at the Azhar Park where the Lebanese band Mashrou' Leila was performing. I had a GREAT time.
4. I’m secretly terrified of…needles
5. One day, I’d really like to have nothing to worry about.
6. I’d like to sing a duet with Regina Spektor.
7. Have you ever tried to hide a tattoo with makeup? No tattoos...
8. Things you say/sing to your pet all the time: And no pets..
9. Do like the taste of raw cookie batter? YES YES, OH YES!
10. Weekly goals: Finish my literature review and actually start writing my paper.
I think it's pretty neat, the new editor that we have here.
I know this is pretty random but bear with me okay? You know the "Hey it's ok" section in Glamour? That's my favorite. And I wanted to do something similar on here, since my life is almost falling apart here.
So here it goes:
Hey, it's OK!
- To not shower after the gym (till the next day) because you just have no time
- To have eyebrows that look more like a mustache, because, again, you have not time.
- To not remember when the last time you weren't tired was.
- To have a cupcake for dinner.
- To lose count of the cups of coffee you have in a day.