Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Alive!

Oh hello, new blogger!!

This is so weird! Has it been that long since I last posted?...yeah. I guess.

But since I am procrastinating and should be writing about the Egyptian labor market, and female participation in the labor force, particularly; why females are over-represented in the government and education sectors....I am going to write a blog post instead!

I found this on Missy's blog (Aren't you glad she's back? I AM!)



1. Mood: Bored, oh so bored, but happy - something happened today (I'll tell you all about that later, when I am ready to)

2. Wearing flip-flops to work: yea or nay?
NAY
3. Last outdoor concert you went to? A concert at the Azhar Park where the Lebanese band Mashrou' Leila was performing. I had a GREAT time.

4. I’m secretly terrified of…needles 
5. One day, I’d really like to have nothing to worry about.
6. I’d like to sing a duet with Regina Spektor.
7. Have you ever tried to hide a tattoo with makeup? No tattoos...
8. Things you say/sing to your pet all the time: And no pets..
9. Do like the taste of raw cookie batter? YES YES, OH YES!
10. Weekly goals: Finish my literature review and actually start writing my paper.



I think it's pretty neat, the new editor that we have here. 
I know this is pretty random but bear with me okay? You know the "Hey it's ok" section in Glamour? That's my favorite. And I wanted to do something similar on here, since my life is almost falling apart here.


So here it goes:


Hey, it's OK!

  1. To not shower after the gym (till the next day) because you just have no time
  2. To have eyebrows that look more like a mustache, because, again, you have not time.
  3. To not remember when the last time you weren't tired was.
  4. To have a cupcake for dinner.
  5. To lose count of the cups of coffee you have in a day.

9 comments:

themajessty said...

that tea pot is lovely.

Rhianne said...

its definitely ok to have a cupcake for dinner and I am so glad Missy is back too :)

Lucia ♡ said...

The new blogger got me so confused :/ And YAY I love Regina Spektor! I also would like to sing a duet with her :D

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! that is my favorite part of the magazine too :] you are amazing.

love you! xoxoxoxoxo

Nikolett said...

I hope you're enjoying an amazing first summer with your boyfriend and welcome back here haha :) And thank you for telling me it's OK to lose count of the cups of coffee I have, and about the eyebrows ... that's why I have bangs, so I don't have to tame them as much :D Hope everything's been going a-OK with you!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! Number 2 made me laugh so much!!! I haven't shaped my eyebrows since 2008!! haha. I'm so lazy!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend, dear.
Good luck with your papers!!


LOVE!

miaou miaou said...

love the taste of raw cookie mix ;) its delicious!!

Let me know what you think of my new layout and name :D I was thinking of changing my comment name back to greystawberrys but I'm not sure..

hope your okay :D xox

Summer Athena said...

i am kinda in love with you. your description of yourself could be me.

and this post = me.

martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.