Friday, February 20, 2009

Dear Blog, You've been missed




I got the most comments on my last post!ever! Thank you
Fist picture is my brother, I LOVE HIM!
Second picture is my best friend and I, she's on the right...some people say we look alike..but I don't think so.
Third picture I lost the source to, because blogger decided to be funny and mess my post up for me.
I had also included a recipe and it wasn't included! (?)
Anyway here it goes:

Bread Recipe (you could make it into pita bread or regular buns)
  • 1 cup of yogurt
  • 1 teaspoon of dry yeast
  • some warm water
  • 3 cups of flour
Now you may need to add more flour/water..depending on the stickiness of the dough you get, it shouldn't be too sticky and messy to handle.
Add water to yogurt to warm it up a little, then add the yeast and set aside for a while. Add the flour and mix well, very well.
On your stove top, in a pan, add a patted thin piece of dough, and watch it turn into pita bread :)

I'll modify the recipe into a more accurate one, I just need to do this again!

Sorry for not being able to check and edit this post earlier. My internet connection at home needs to be fixed, I had to wait until I came to work.

1 comment:

William Street Store said...

I adore Edward Monkton cards so much!!
Have a lovely day xx