- thank you for the birthday wishes!! I will respond in a more personal manner soon! My laptop had failed me but it's back now!
- I need inspiration. Tons of inspiration right now.
- This is my first post as a twenty-three year old.
- My car failed me today, but it's up and running now!
- I went to this really, really cool concert on Friday and well, here's a song. It's by Donia Massoud, and she sings Egyptian folkloric songs. This is a song from Aswan. Listening to this song in an open air space, the crowd fell silent, and I was in a place by myself- in my head...close to heaven
I have so much love within me that I don't know where to direct, and it's frustrating me...it really is. I have so much love for my family, which it irritates me and it backfires. I miss my best friend. I have so many books to read and so much potential to explore. I want to take the time to love myself, which I have mentioned before but haven't done yet.
I know I may sound like a nerd, which I am, really, but I miss school. I go back on Wednesday the 5th. And I can't remember for the life of me which classes I am taking. Oh wait, I remember (I cheated from here) I am taking economic growth and development and ECON 506: economics of competitiveness which is a Harvard economics course! I am so excited! Because not only are the classes interesting (at least to me) but this semester, I'd be half way through my masters- I am doing it part time.
Bedtime for me. More interesting post, I hope, tomorrow.