So I'll list the ideas first:
- I was thinking of making one amazing post every Friday (since it's the weekend) and call it maybe "Extraordinary Friday".
- Also, a one-sentence-entry; inspired by One Sentence.
- How about a photo entry that would include pictures from here and here.
Now on to one of my favorite words (yes, I do have a list of favorite words); Paradigm. I first got acquainted with the magical word when I read the book "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens" when I was 15, and I've loved it eversince.
par·a·digm (pār'ə-dīm', -dĭm'):
1. One that serves as a pattern or model.
2. A set or list of all the inflectional forms of a word or of one of its grammatical categories: the paradigm of an irregular verb.
3. A set of assumptions, concepts, values, and practices that constitutes a way of viewing reality for the community that shares them, especially in an intellectual discipline.The word paradigm is associated with AIESEC to me; an AIESEC Video! Also this imitation of Figaro (I love you sami!) And that's me in the red top back in 2005, oh the days when I was SLIM!
Also, in AIESEC-themed nostalgia: Arthur
Time for a new Journaling Sunsets tradition! Tuesday Resolution! My resolution this week is to be nice to my mom. I am in so many ways like my mom, and we tend to have fun together, yet I suck at treating her the way she should be treated, so yeah...